Monday, May 26, 2008

11 Weeks today :)

Our Baby this week...
Your fetus, about the size of a large lime, measures about to 2.4 inches (6cm) from crown to rump and weighs about three-tenths of an ounce (8.5g). About now the rapid "swooshing" noises of the heartbeat can be heard through a Doppler sound-wave stethoscope. Fingernails and external genitalia are showing distinguishing characteristics, and the baby is swallowing and kicking, although you still won't feel it.

I recorded the heartbeat on to my computer from the doppler, but can't figure out how to upload it on to my blog- if anyone knows can they let me know! TIA.

In other news, tomorrow is my anniversary- DH has beach volleyball every Tuesday so I am going to watch him play... we will celebrate this weekend when we go shopping across the border- we also booked a nice hotel, so it should be relaxing!

Also, apparently I am showing to others more than I thought- a lady I work with commented on my "ponch" today- and I thought I looked ok today, lol.

I have a pounding headache today- I think its the air pressure- we are supposed to get thunderstorms this afternoon. I am going to leave work soon- I need to check out a sale at Thyme Maternity and pick up some groceries for dinner... Ideally I would like to get home before the thunderstorms, but looks unlikely- I am not a fan of driving in the rain.

No comments: