Saturday, May 24, 2008

10 week Pic

This week has been fairly uneventful, I am starting to feel a little normal again- more energy and a little less morning (all day) sickness.

Today I went to the Baby & Toddler show with my mom and aunt- it was fun, but all the walking was tiring! After the show I went for lunch with my mom and aunt, uncle and cousins- it was nice! My mom and I also went to Old Navy and I bought a pair of maternity jeans, they are cute and comfy. I wore maternity pants for the first time today- a pair of jean capri's lent to me by a friend- they were soooo comfy, much more comfortable than my regular jeans with the Bella band.

DH is gone this weekend on a bachelor weekend, so I plan on spending the evening with some good chick flicks and some popcorn!

Below is my 10 week belly pic, taken a little late in the week.


1 comment:

Julie said...

is there a way to post all the pic side by side so we can see teh progress?