Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Blah...

I am really going to have to get used to not taking anything for headaches and allergies... the first 6 weeks of this pregnancy neither of those things were bothering me, but for the last week or so I have been getting really bad headaches and my allergies have been acting up big time. Yesterday the combination of them both left me nauseous and teary... I left work early and went home- I crashed the minute my head hit the pillow, my work clothes and heels still on!! After a nice nap I woke up feeling much better!!

I have also become WAY too emotional lately... the smallest things make me cry- commercials, people's stories, TV shows, stress, traffic... literally anything can make me cry- its crazy!!

Overall I just feel BLAH... I am tired, headachy, congested and emotional!! My pants are all too tight and it hurts to sit in them- Thank God for the Bella Band... but of course stupid me didn't put it on this morning because the pants felt loose... well that changed the minute I sat down at my desk and ate something- now I am so unbelievably uncomfortable!!!

On the other hand... I am so happy and so excited to be pregnant, but I am also so scared and nervous... I want this to work, I want this baby more than anything in the world!!

No comments: