Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

So today was the day we told all of our family that didn't already know and the rest of our friends, it was great!! It feels nice to have it out in the open now!! Everyone was so excited and happy for us- many tears were shed today!!

Nelson sent me flowers to work on Friday and gave me a beautiful watch today- it was very sweet of him!!!

There are positives and negatives to having it all out in the open now though- I am really scared something horrible will happen and we will have all these people to tell... but to see how excited everyone was for us was wonderful!

Happy Mothers Day!!!

1 comment:

sweet pea said...

It is normal to be feeling the way you are about hoping the pregnancy goes well. For the first 4 to 5 months of my pregnancy, each time I went to the bathroom I checked to make sure I was not bleeding. It is normal!
Think positive and things will work out