Monday, May 19, 2008

A Long Weekend

So this weekend was a long weekend... not only did I have today off, but I was soo busy all weekend I am utterly exhausted today. I went non stop from Friday night until midnight last night! I had such a bad headache Saturday morning and then again all day Sunday- nothing was helping get rid of it!

Saturday night we celebrated my sisters Bachelorette with a lingerie party, dinner and then a night out at the bar- I was of course the DD... I can't believe how tired I was by 10pm... I was ready for bed!! I could hardly stay on the dance floor for more than one song at a time!!

My belly is getting a little harder and looking a little rounder- I guess its kinda cute. I do feel mild cramping and aching though- it worries me, but I am assured it is normal. My chest is also HUGE- my girlfriends were all joking around about how big they looked on Saturday night, lol.

I am trying to take it easier today- I went through my closet and cleaned it out- a bunch of clothes are going in some rubbermaid bins in the basement and I am donating a bunch to the Salvation Army... clearing out all the clothes that no longer fit to one place or another!! I must say, it feels good to have a tidy closet with clothes that fit!

Well DH and I are off to Wendy's for a frosty and to check out some backsplashes at Lowes.

Happy Victoria Day to all the Canadians reading!

No comments: