Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hormonal Rage...

Its a well known fact that pregnant women are hormonal... but this is ridiculous... I am a hormonal/emotional wreck today!! Everyone should just steer clear of me, seriously!

I woke up in a rotten mood, I tossed and turned all night and couldn't get comfy, then I couldn't fall back asleep until my alarm this morning. My hair looks like crap today and my face looks brutal... my clothes aren't fitting and I just look fat not pregnant...

Then on my drive in I was loosing it on the slow drivers and stupid people who feel the need to stop before entering a round-a-bout... there is no stop sign... just yield... and they do not mean the same thing!! After I was done yelling at them in my car a sad country song came on the radio and the next thing I knew I was crying... this is ridiculous!

Since I have been at work everything is agitating me... the sound of others typing, the yapping a few rows over... everything! I feel bad for those I have been emailing this morning- I have a feeling that every email I have sent will sound bitchy, and that was not my intention!

Oh well... not much I can do... just going to quietly sit at my desk and avoid other people!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry hun, im not pregnant but I have the same problem every single month a week before my period. I am a total BI*CH. Im surprised I have any friends left, I don't deserve any after the way iv treated them. Im sure I have been behaving worse than you :(