Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1st appointment went great!!

My first appointment as an official OB patient went great... my ultrasound showed me measuring ahead of what we thought, so I am now 8 weeks, 1 day pregnant... officially in my 9th week- WOW! The baby's heart rate is 132. She also told me to stop the metformin now, but to continue the progesterone until after my next ultrasound- if all looks good then I can stop :)

My doctor gave me a ton of info to read through and a bunch of requisitions for tests- I have to go today for some prenatal blood work and then the week of June 4th I go for my next ultrasound (NT Scan), Integrated Prenatal Screening (IPS) and more blood work. My next appointment with my OB is on June 11th.

I feel so much better and more confident about everything after having the appointment go so well... I am looking forward to telling all of our extended family this weekend- and then sharing the news with the rest of our friends!

Have a fantastic Tuesday!!

No comments: