Friday, December 19, 2008

Things are going great

Its been awhile since I have updated... things have been busy! Lily has been doing great since we have been home! As of Tuesday she is back up at her birth weight and her doctor said she is doing great and the jaundice is still improving!

I couldn't be happier, although slightly sleep deprived, I am loving every minute of being a mom! Lily is wonderful and couldn't be more perfect!!

We have started a blog with pictures of her for our family and friends- if you want to check it out it is snlfreitas.blogspot.com.

There is a big snowstorm here today so we are stuck inside... I wish I could say we were warm inside, but our furnace isn't working! The repair man should be here soon! In the meantime Lily and I are curled up in my bed staying warm together!

Tomorrow we are going to a wedding, Lily's first! I am also getting my hair done in the morning, I can't wait! It took awhile to find a dress to wear to the wedding, but thanks to my best friend I found one that doesn't make me look overly like a cow!

I will try to get better at updating!

No comments: