Tuesday, December 9, 2008

hospital update

Lily is doing much better today, her Billirubin levels are down and she has gained 1.5oz since 4pm yesterday! I have noticed a huge difference in her feedings and her energy level. She is now eating enough that there is nothing left for me to pump, so that is great!!

Her pediatrician came in this morning and said she looks great! Her levels went from 404 yesterday to only 313 today!

They are going to keep her for one more night just to be sure that she doesn't relapse and that she keeps putting on the weight with no formula supplement. I am good with that, I want my baby nice and healthy!!!

2 comments:

FSD said...

I'm glad things are looking up! What a scary situation. I'll be praying for Lily.

Mr. B, Mrs. B, and Baby B?!!?! said...

I'm praying for you both! Hang in there you're almost done with this scary experience. I can't even imagine!