Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our Little Family

I don't have time to write the whole birth story right now, hopefully early next week.

But we are doing great! It is amazing being a mom, more than I could ever ask for! They sleepless nights, achey body, and everything else is so worth it... I love this little girl more than I ever thought possible!!

Lily is an amazing baby- she is soo good. The poor thing has had a few upset stomach's, but I am sure it is because of what I ate- I felt so bad for her!!

We have had a pretty constant stream of visitors, but we don't mind- we love showing off our perfect little girl :)

I am going to be starting a picture blog that I will put a link to on the side of this one... it will be a link I can send out to all our family and friends without having to open this one up to everyone.

I will post another update soon I hope!


No comments: