Monday, July 14, 2008

Week 19

I know i say this every week, but I really can't believe 18 weeks are completed and I am in my 19th week- holy cow!

I had a crazy busy weekend with our very close friends wedding- we had the rehearsal, wedding and then a Sunday brunch- it was all so much fun, and we are so very happy for them. They really are the perfect couple and 2 of the best people we know!

I have a few pics from the wedding below, when I held my dress below my belly you can really see how big I am getting- its nuts!!

I am heading to the doctors at 11 this morning and I will find out when my next ultrasound is, I am super excited for it- I am really hoping we will be able to find out the sex then- can't wait for that!!! I am going to attempt to put up a poll on the side of the blog to see what people think we are having- so please put your votes in!!

Me at the hotel before the reception:The beautiful couple:
DH and I:
The Bride and I:
My best friend and I:

Our baby this week:
This is an impressive week for growth! Your baby weighs approximately 250 grams (8-9 ounces) and is about 22 cm or 6 inches long. Between pregnancy at 19 weeks and delivery your baby will increase in size by more than 15 times! That's an amazing growth rate. The placenta continues to grow and offer nourishment for your baby while the permanent teeth buds are forming behind the already formed milk teeth buds. Growth becomes rapid now and your baby begins to store iron for the production of red blood cells. Your baby can even dream (REM sleep)!

No comments: