Monday, July 14, 2008

Back from appt

I had my regular appointment this morning and they did my urine, BP, weight, fetal HB, all the normal stuff... my blood pressure is still dropping- at 110/50 now- which explains why I keep getting dizzy and passing out! At my last appointment it was 100/60. I have gained a total of 6 lbs in the last month, which she said is perfect!

She said there isn't anything they do for low BP, so just to be careful- its not the fainting that's bad for the baby- its the injury if i fall. She also said to keep working out, walking, yoga, etc... and she said canoeing is fine! She did warn me not to do those things alone though!

When she tried to find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler it took her forever, I was starting to panic, I was getting all tense and sweaty and worried... finally she found it, she said the baby was hanging out down low most likely sleeping- and it explained why i was peeing so much today- it was right on my bladder, lol.

I asked her about the tightening and hardening I have been feeling in my belly, she said its my body telling me to relax and put my feet up for a bit... which makes total sense because the only time I feel it is when I am crazy busy and running around.

I am so so so tired today- can't wait to leave work today, make a quick dinner, and crawl into my bed with The Office DVD's... DH and I are on Season 4 and loving it (we only started Season One 3 weeks ago, lol)

I also got to book my next U/S... its July 28th- and we are really hoping to find out the sex then- I want to know what everyone thinks we are having- so the poll is up!

No comments: