Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday!!

Today is the day we find out the sex!! (hopefully). My ultrasound is at 1pm, I don't know how I am going to last 3 more hours!! I just want to know now!!

I felt the baby move a lot this weekend, it is an amazing feeling. DH felt it and so did my sister, very lightly, but definitely felt movement! I love feeling it move!

Last night I had a crazy headache and was so sick- I went to bed at 5pm and tossed and turned- the headache finally went away when it started pouring outside - around 11... I am assuming it was because of the air pressure.

DH and I also went shopping yesterday during the day- we were getting everything we need for our big camping trip this weekend... we are going up north, past Algonquin. I am excited!!

I will update tonight or tomorrow morning with the sex... we are heading to a Blue Jays game tonight- so I wont be able to update right after the ultrasound!

No comments: