Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Prenatal Yoga

I started prenatal yoga tonight with a friend... it was really great!

At first I wasn't sure about it... kinda fruity and spiritual and I wanted to laugh- but then once we started to stretch and move it got better... I am not so in to the breathing and meditating part. The class is small and the instructor really helps each of the 5 people in the class... ensures we are doing everything right and breathing properly. I did almost pass out in the class- I started feeling dizzy in a few positions- but then I started to see spots in front of my eyes and started swaying- I felt the colour drain from my face and broke out into a serious sweat... thought for sure it was over, lol... but I sat back and drank some water- felt better after a few minutes.

It is really HOT here right now... I know most readers are in the states- but it was 32 Celsius here, which is not normal for our area. Normally I love the heat and the sun, but this year I just can't seem to cool down... my body is having issues regulating temperature. I have been off work for 2 days, working a bit from home- but mostly just laying on the couch in the basement with shorts and a tank on trying to stay cool... my AC is cranked, but not helping much. My head has been pounding, I have thrown up a few times and its hard to breathe.

I also had a little meltdown this afternoon... the AC in my car has been broken for months, and DH keeps saying he is going to fix it (he is a mechanic), but he hasn't. He started to fix it last week but it didn't work, and the garage he works at doesn't have the equipment he needs- so I brought it to his uncles garage today- where I was under the impression they were going to fix it... turns out DH called ahead and said he just wanted them to test it- so they did and figured out what it needed- so I called DH and told him and he said he would do it, but i would have to bring it back there to get it charged- this meant I would have to continue driving my oven on wheels- with the windows up because its pouring out- I freaked out when I drove out of the parking lots- I was crying and screaming- pretty pathetic, lol... I am just so sick of this heat, and so sick of my hot car, and I was so bothered I would have to leave work early on Friday to go in to get the ac charged (whatever that means)... Oh well... I went to my mom's for dinner and calmed and cooled down a bit.

I also went for part 2 of the IPS today, just some blood tests, but they left me feeling a little woozy- the hot car didn't help- and I am sure this all contributed to the minor meltdown.

Hopefully the heat breaks soon and I feel better tomorrow- I really need to get to work tomorrow, I have some meetings I need to attend.

Thanks for listening to me complain.

No comments: