Monday, July 7, 2008

In week 18

Time is starting to fly by... I can't believe it... in 3 more weeks we will be halfway there... so crazy! I find most of the time I have my energy back- but it goes away quickly... I get tired easily. We had a really busy weekend and I am just exhausted today, I feel absolutely brutal :(

We had a wedding on Saturday- it was a lot of fun, and yesterday we spent the day with family, also a great time... but what i want right now is my bed. I plan to leave work at lunch today and head home!

Here are some pics of the weekend, you can really see my belly in the dress I wore to the wedding:
@ the wedding- you can really see the belly@ the wedding again
Nelson and I

My sexy maternity bathing suit, haha.

Baby this week:
Your baby is approximately 6 inches/ 14.2 centimetres long from crown to rump and she weighs about 7 ounces. Her chest moves up and down to mimic breathing but she's not taking in air, only amniotic fluid. If you're having a girl, the vagina, uterus, and fallopian tubes are in place. If it's a boy, the genitals are distinct and recognizable

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that dress! Too cute. I have been avoiding buying a maternity suit. DH wants to go to the beach this weekend, though, so I might have to bite the bullet... ugh.