Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Want Monday to come now!!!

I am getting really impatient for Monday to come... I can't wait to find out the sex of our baby! I keep having dreams (nightmares) where they ultrasound tech says they can't see... I really hope they can! I have decided that if they can't I will schedule a 3D u/s to find out soon- but they kinda freak me out, so I really hope we can see in the normal u/s.

I am super tired today- had yoga last night and then met up with friends to see the new Batman movie- it was awesome!!! I still plan on going for my walk tonight- hopefully the rain (and bugs) stay away so we can make it over 6K.

I have also finally set up my appointment to register at the hospital, my doctor gave me the forms at my 13week appt and I procrastinated... but its booked- August 25th. I have also set up an Infant first aid course for my friend and I, and our families... that will be the end of September. It really feels good to be crossing things off our list.

A question for any readers who are moms- at what point did you register for shower gifts/etc?

Thanks :)

No comments: