Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update

Today I had an appointment with Dr. O... unfortunately she hadn't received the ultrasound results by the time of my appointment, but she said she would call if she had any concerns. I asked again about the 38 week induction and she said for sure the week of Dec 1st. So that is less than 4 weeks away... eeek!! She also sent me for a blood and urine test to see if there are any other reasons I have been feeling so crappy- she thinks its just the pregnancy taking a toll on my body, but wants to make sure!

I finished the favors for my baby shower on Saturday, I can't wait!! A few friends are coming that I haven't seen in a long time, so it will be great to see them again!

I am going to take a nap now- can't seem to sleep much at night so I end up napping during the day!

No comments: