Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not so patiently waiting...

I am ready... the nursery is done, the baby clothes and bedding are washed, the carseat is installed, my house is decorated for Christmas... and I am ready! My bags are packed, my support people are set... all I need now is for my induction day to come, or to go into labor.

I am not a patient person... at all. I am tired and sore, nauseous and swollen... I just want our baby Lily to be here now!

I will be 36 weeks tomorrow, I know I have 2 more to go... they are going to be the longest 2 weeks ever!!!

I was at church this morning with DH and I thought for sure I was going to either pass out or throw up... it was brutal. DH was cold, I was dying of heat- I couldn't wait for mass to be over today.

Now I am trying to relax in my big comfy chair but I can't get comfy- my whole body hurts and I am beyond nauseous. We have friends dropping by in a few minutes, I am hoping the tea DH is making helps my tummy.

Thats my complaining for today... hopefully my next post will be a little more upbeat! I will try to get some pics up this week of my belly (which is growing sooo fast) and of the finished nursery!

No comments: