Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's Ultrasound

I had a BBP and Growth scan today... everything with the baby seemed fine from what I got from the tech, but I will get more details about it tomorrow at my appointment with Dr. O. BUT... while I was getting the ultrasound done I felt brutal. I was fine on the way up there, but once I was lying on the table I started to feel worse and worse, first I got sweaty and hot, so i sat up a bit, then i had to sit all the way up and she got me some water,I could feel myself black out momentarily... once i felt a bit better she continued... when she was finally done I sat up again, feeling worse this time i actually got sick and she got me more water, again I blacked out. I don't know how much more of this I can take... I have passed out, or come close to it one too many times... and I have thrown up more in the last 9 months than the rest of my life added up!!

I know right now it is best for her to still be inside, but I am really looking forward to her coming out, and me feeling better again- or at least having some more control over my body!

No comments: