Saturday, November 29, 2008

Part 1 is tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning at 6am DH and I will head to the hospital to start part 1 of the induction!! I am having the Cervidil inserted to help with cervical ripening- this can cause me to go into labor, but chances are I will be back there Monday morning for the oxytocin. After they insert it I have to stay at the hospital for a few hours to be monitored and then I am free to go as long as nothing has changed yet. If all stays the same we will head to church and go to my parents store's Christmas party... if not, we will stay at the hospital- the bags are in the car!

I am oddly not nervous or anxious- I just want to get things going and meet my baby. I am so uncomfortable all the time I am looking forward to holding her in my arms and not being pregnant anymore!

I will update tomorrow night if I can!! We are planning to bring the laptop with us in case I go into labor- but not sure about Internet access there!

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: