Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ultrasound Update

I had another BPP yesterday, it went well... nothing new! Lily scored 8/8 again, did all of the movements within 20 minutes so that was good! My cervix was also long and closed. I don't go back to Dr. O until next Thursday and I have another BPP and growth scan next Wednesday.


Here is a pic from yesterday, its getting hard to get good pics because she is squished and bigger now...



I didn't update yesterday because I was absolutely exhausted... I haven't been getting much sleep, I toss and turn (as much as I can, lol) all night and just can't seem to get comfy! So as soon as I got home from my ultrasound I passed right out and slept all afternoon!


Halloween is almost here- I helped my little cousins carve 2 pumpkins on Monday- Annie and June from Little Einstein. I also carved a pumpkin for my grandparents- Diego. Tomorrow I need to carve our pumpkins- not sure what I will do yet, but I need to wait for DH to scoop them out tonight.


I am also going to attempt to make DH's Halloween costume today- he is going as a scarecrow and I am going as a pumpkin. I have to sew some patches to an old plaid shirt and glue on some straw. I also have to get some twiney string to tie around his legs and elbows. We have a party to go to tomorrow night- its at a friends house, so I am going to go and just sit on the couch and enjoy everyones company! I am going to attempt to make meringue bone cookies- we will see how they turn out. I will be sure to post some Halloween pics tomorrow or Saturday!

No comments: