Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally some Belly Pics

I know it has been awhile, but here are a few belly pics:
Week 30
Week 31
Week 31

I feel like I have really ballooned the last few weeks, so I am hoping this means good news for the growth scan I have on Tuesday!! I have now lost track of how many ultrasounds I have had... over a dozen for sure!

Last night was Oktoberfest here... pretty much all of my friends went, and I had to sit out... I think this is the first time in almost 10 years I have missed Oktoberfest, but keeping my little girl in there awhile longer is worth missing out! Most of our friends are feeling pretty rough today, including DH!

Its Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada- which means many Turkey dinners- I am looking forward to all of the food, since I can't seem to get enough these days!!

I will update again soon- wish me luck on the big growth scan on Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Good luck on Tuesday! You look wonderful BTW! GLOWING!