Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday... week 31

Well I made it to 30 weeks, starting week 31. Just need to make it 4 more weeks to get to the goal of 34 weeks!!

I had an appointment with Dr. O today- she was really happy with my progress and said to keep up the rest and stress free lifestyle and I should be able to keep going!! She also measured my belly and said its starting to grow faster, which is great... I really feel it too- my belly is def getting much bigger! I really notice it when I am trying to sleep and my back is killing all the time now! I have also gone to more of a waddle than a walk, lol.

I have no more doctors appointments this week, next week I have the big growth scan and BPP!!

This weekend is going to be busy- DH is going Oktoberfesting Friday night, I sold my ticket when I was put on bedrest, so sad I have to miss it :(, Saturday we have an engagement party and Sunday and Monday we have Thanksgiving dinners. The doctor said its Ok if I go, I just need to sit and relax while there. Monday DH and I are also getting our pics taken out at my Grandparents lake... I am really looking forward to having some pre-baby pics taken of us.

I am sure I will update again this week... I will be home all week! I am planning to get a lot of scrapbooking done!!

No comments: