Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The flu :(

I have the flu :(

I woke up this morning feeling really achy and uncomfortable, thought I had just slept wrong. But I got up and decided to throw some ingredients in the bread maker for some fresh bread- this takes maybe 10 minutes. Well I got so tired, sweaty and light headed doing this I had to stop and lay down on the couch. I started to feel worse and worse and very nauseous. I called my doctor just to make sure everything was ok and they had me come in. My mom drove me up and it turns out its a touch of the flu... I really hope it passes fast.

I am soo tired and so BLAH... plus the baby is rolling and flipping and kicking like never before... doesn't make it easy to sleep, but I love the feeling.

I am going to take a nap, can hardly keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Jill said...

The flu sucks when you're NOT pg -- you poor thing! Take care of yourself and stay hydrated!