Monday, October 27, 2008

No Sleep!

I am always tired, and since I am on modified rest, you'd think I would be getting a lot of sleep... but sadly, that is not the case! I cannot get comfortable for the life of me... and if and when I do finally get comfortable I have to pee! I am sore and tired, whiny and hungry, lol... but still trying to keep a smile on my face. Whenever I start to get cranky and miserable I try to remind myself of how lucky I am... in 5 more weeks Lily will be here!!

I am also very itchy, especially my belly- I am constantly applying cream to stop the itch. Another new change for me is my belly button... I was, and still am hoping that it doesn't pop out... but it is slowly disappearing and I fear it may just pop out.

Well I am 33 weeks now, into my 34th! By next week I will have reached my 34 week goal and be working on our 38 week induction goal!

Our dresser should be in later this week as well as some books I ordered for Lily... I will post some pics once they are all here!

For appointments this week all I have is an ultrasound on Wednesday morning... other than that, I will be carving a few pumpkins and pulling together DH's costume.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog and I am so excited for you!
I know this sounds random, but you might want to mention to your doc about the itching. It is totally normal 99% of the time but there are small occasions when it is an issue. I guess I am being one of those mommies that gives unsolicited advice.
Just want you to have the best and most healthy baby ever!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much... I will mention it to her when I go next week :)