Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Update on Lily

We had Lily's baptism on Sunday and it went so well... she was such a perfect little baby- no tears at all. We were so happy and proud to have 2 of our closest friends become Lily's Godparents! Our other very close friends were also at the baptism- we know that we want them to be the Godparents of our next child!

Speaking of our next child, I have been having dreams at night that I find out I am pregnant... with twins- can you imagine! We want to have more kids, just not yet! Maybe in a few years.

Lily is 3 months as of yesterday- she now weighs 12.5 lbs and is just over 21inches long- becoming a big girl. She smiles and laughs, especially for Nelson and I. She loves to cuddle and be held- but is also happy down on her play mat kicking around. Lily is sleeping so well lately, generally from 10 or 11pm until 6 or 7am. I wake up feeling so refreshed and like a real person again!!

No comments: