Thursday, March 5, 2009

She slept in her own room!

Last night as I was rocking Lily in her glider after changing her diaper she started to get drowsy and doze off- I decided to try to put her in her crib... she fell asleep almost right away... so I turned on the monitor and came back into my room. I started to cry to DH when I said I was going to try to let her sleep there all night. He was really sweet and said I could go get her if I wasn't ready.... But I knew eventually I had to let her. She still fits in her bassinet, but she is sleeping through the night and I always used to say I would move her when she regularly slept through.

She did amazing... she woke up twice for her beaka (pacifier) and went right back to sleep. She was out almost an entire 8 hours! I am soo glad we got the Angel care Monitor- it made me feel much safer and sleep better knowing an alarm would go off if anything happened!

We will see how night 2 in there goes. If she sleeps through all week then i will take down the bassinet from our room.

1 comment:

Mere said...

Good for you!!!!
We have the Angelcare monitor too ... but it's in the bassinet right now. I plan on switching over to the crib in another 1-2 months ... although I know it will be so hard ... :(