Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Blessed

A year ago tomorrow I was so upset, I was not pregnant. My goal was to be pregnant or have a baby by my 27th birthday- and I was not. DH threw me a wonderful party and everything trying to make me happy- I tried hard to have a good time, but in the back of my mind I was thinking about how I would rather not be drinking because I was pregnant. Well last year I got pregnant 3 days after my birthday.

This year I feel so blessed, I will be celebrating my birthday tomorrow night with my baby girl, my wonderful husband, my family, and my closest friends! I am so so happy now, Lily has truly changed my life, she is amazing!! I don't want anything for my birthday- I have everything I could ever ask for right here!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Happy Birthday! I feel the same way this year. I can't ask for anything more because I am already so blessed!