Friday, February 20, 2009

Been awhile...

I update the Life with Lily blog fairly often with pics and small updates, but I really need to get better at updating here with my thoughts and feelings, etc.

I am loving everyday with Lily- she is an amazing baby! Everytime I walk in a room she smiles or laughs- and her laughs are the best sound I have ever heard.

As for me... I am tired, very tired! But it is a good tired, I don't mind getting up with her. She has been sleeping pretty good though. For a few days she was pulling 6-8hr stretches- now we are back to 3-5hr ones- which is ok.

Lily's reflux is improving, she just throws up a little bit most of the time. She only throws up a ton when she is trying to poop.

Tommorrow I am going to order my bridesmaid dress for a friends wedding... not looking forward to that, I still have a ton of baby weight to loose!!!

I will be sure to update again soon!!

1 comment:

Mere said...

Glad to hear everything is going well!!! I need to look at Lily's blog - I can't believe I haven't been over there yet!
And I hear ya on the pregnancy weight ... I still have 25 to lose!!!!