Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Anniversary Weekend

Last week DH and I had our 2 year anniversary... we decided to go away for a night on the weekend to celebrate. We both wanted to get a few things across the border so we headed to Buffalo. It was really nice, I got a bunch of maternity clothes and a few dresses for some upcoming weddings. DH and I both got some shoes as well. We had a nice dinner at the Olive Garden and watched a movie in our room.

I was really surprised with how tired I got so fast... I love to shop and can generally shop for a long time without getting tired, but I was beat yesterday, and I was even worse shopping today. I am in bed now and exhausted and with a headache... but it was worth it, a very nice weekend.

We also bought the cutest onsie at target, it says "Born in 2008".

I am so excited that we will be 12w tomorrow... in our 13th week!! I feel such a sense of relief!!

A fellow nestie had her baby really early, please keep Trish and her baby in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Congrats on getting lots of materniy clothing. I already got three boxes of hand-me downs, including a bunch of dresses. Congrats on 12 weeks tomorrow! Trish is in my prayers and has been, it does look good for Robbie so far.