Monday, June 16, 2008

14 Weeks DONE!!

I am now in Week 15, holy WOW! I didn't get a chance to take a week 13 pic, but took a week 14 pic, posted below!

So the blood pressure has been acting up a bit, a few more dizzy, faint spells, but I am dealing with them... I also had a pretty bad headache Saturday and Sunday- but I had a little bit of coke and it helped BIG TIME!!

Saturday night and Sunday we spent with our families, it was really nice!!

This week is crazy so I might not post much- its my sister's wedding on Saturday- I can't believe its so close!!!


Our baby this week:

You may not know it when it happens, but your tiny tenant frequently gets the hiccups, which babies master before breathing. Babies don't make any sound because their trachea is filled with fluid rather than air. Babies practice breathing, sucking, and swallowing so that when they leave your comfy womb and move into your comfy house, they'll have the skills necessary to survive. Fetal body movements continue to get practice this week, too.


Although you've probably gained between 5 and 10 pounds**, the fetus weighs in at around only 2.5 ounces. It measures nearly 4.5 inches long, crown to rump. Legs are growing longer than the arms now, fingernails are fully formed and all the joints and limbs can move. You may be able to find out the sex of your baby by ultrasound now, since the external genitals may be developed enough that the ultrasound technician can tell you if you're going to have a boy or a girl.

**I haven’t gained near that- I am up 2lbs from the 10lbs I lost in the first 10 weeks.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Isn't it crazy how a SIP of caffeine can totally take away the worst headaches?? I think of all the things I miss, caffeine is the biggest.

You look fantastic!!