Monday, January 12, 2009

Tagged (x2)

I have never done one of these before but Jill tagged me, so I am going to attempt it!

The first tag is to open my photo folder to you all. Here are the official rules:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.

This picture was taken on our honeymoon in CayoCoco Cuba. We signed up for a romantic sunset horseback riding excursion on the beach... it turned out to be the worst night of our honeymoon. They don't mention that all the flies and mosquito's come out at dusk, that the horses are boney and smelly and that when you ride a horse along the beach sand flies into your eyes. DH thought some parts of this excursion were funny, particularly when my horse was going super fast and my tank top strap broke and my boob popped out, but I couldn't let go to fix it- so embarrassing!

In the second tag, I have to share 7 random things about myself. Here they are:

1. I can't watch scary movies because I am afraid I will have a nightmare- I used to when I was little, and to this day hate watching scary movies and shows.

2. When I was 16 I accidently drove through my garage door! I was just learning to drive and I mixed up the pedals! No one ever will let me live that down!!

3. If I am getting in my car at night I always look under the car and in the backseat to make sure there is no one there... those email forwards about men with knives in your car freaked me out!

4. I will only eat cheese if its melted... I hate cold cheese! I will eat a grilled cheese sandwhich, but would never put cheese on a sub! I looove cheese on pizza and pasta.

5. I hate white creamy sauces/dressings.... I wont eat alfredo sauce, ranch dressings, etc... I don't know why- the thought of it makes me gag.

6. I secretly (and now not so secretly) enjoy watching Hannah Montana and Zoey 101 on the family channel.

7. I have a horrible 2nd middle name... Thora! My parents gave this to me because I was born during a thunderstorm and Thora is the goddess of thunder... the idea is neat- the middle name is brutal!!

No comments: