Sunday, August 10, 2008

She's not even here yet...

...and she is already taking after her mom! Many of you who know me in real life know I like to buy shoes... and now I not only enjoy buying them for myself, but also for our baby girl! I have bought some shoes, others have bought us shoes, and some friends/coworkers/relatives have passed along some... here is a pic of all the size 3 shoes we have received, which are the vast majority!I am so happy we found out the sex of our baby... I feel so much more connected, I can picture her and things we will do!


Here are a few pics of some of the things we have already decided to buy:

The Bedding:

The Crib:


The bassinet:


The Travel System:
The Playard:
The High Chair:
As for bottles, we have decided to go with the playtex drop in's... we hopefully wont be using bottles much as I am hoping to breast feed, but we both really like the playtex drop ins and have heard good things about them! I am still trying to settle on a breast pump... I am thinking of not registering for one, and just purchasing one after the baby is here if all goes well.
There are a lot more things we need to look at and research... but I think we have decided on most of the large things. We are heading to Babies"R"Us in a few weeks to register! There are some things that aren't available in Canada, such as the playtex storage kit- so we are going to pick up a few things when we head to the states in a few weeks!
If anyone knows of any good stores in Boston, MA or Providence, RI please let us know... also anywhere else good along the 90 from Buffalo to Boston.
:)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Long time lurker here...I've never commented before. I'm a Buffalo gal now living in Rochester so once I stumbled across your blog, I've been following every post. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that we have the same crib for our son. We love it. It's very sturdy and I have no complaints at all! Ours is in a different finish but I like the dark finish that you chose.

Also, I got lots of stuff at USA Baby in Amherst. It's on Sheridan Dr. right by Niagara Falls Blvd.

Good luck!