Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh the Bloat!!

I really can't believe this bloat!! I am perfectly fine when I wake up in the morning and get dressed... and then as soon as I eat something it starts... and my the time I go to bed I feel huge! My pants feel so tight around my waist it hurts! I mentioned to my mom that i was going to consider getting a bella band soon- and she called me yesterday and said she bought me one as well as a pair of maternity capri's. I tried on the band last night and it was awesome! I am going shopping in Buffalo on Saturday and plan to buy a black one too!! It is my sister's bachelorette party this weekend in Niagara Falls and I want to wear these cute black pants I have- but they are a little tight now... so I am hoping the black Bella Band will do the trick!!

Last night I was having some cramping and my back was killing... I fell asleep pretty early, but woke up and was still really uncomfortable! I think I have been overdoing it the past few days... I am not very good at slowing down and relaxing and I need to start! I didn't have any meetings scheduled today, so I took the day off to sleep and relax!

Tonight I am going to Junior Achievement training, I am facilitating the Economics of Staying in School program next week in my friends classroom... this is my 4th year!! I love working with the kids teaching this program!!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!! Only 6 more days until my ultrasound!!!

No comments: