Sunday, April 27, 2008

Morning Sickness

I am six and a half weeks along- and now the morning sickness has set in! It has come and gone the past week or so, but now it seems to be pretty consistently coming from 5-9am every morning... and still comes in waves the rest of the day. I have no appetite and eat for the sake of eating.

I have lost 3lbs, but most of my jeans and dress pants are now very snug around my waist... they are so tight when I sit down and they make my stomach hurt. I bought a black Bella Band and wore it last night... I LOVED IT!! The relief I felt was amazing... and no one could tell!

I went out for my sisters Bachelorette party last night in Niagara Falls, after a full day of shopping in Buffalo... I was beat. I also felt soo old, most of the other girls were in tiny little dresses and everyone was drinking and dancing. The music was so loud and the lights were flashing- made me so nauseous! I lasted until 1am and then headed back to my hotel room... just couldn't stand any longer!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: